Arthritis - Joint inflammation - Cancer - Tumours - Liver disorder - Pancreatitis - Kidney disorder - Cardiovascular disease - Autoimmune disorder
Turmeric (Latin name Curcuma longa) is a spice and a herb that has been used for centuries in Ayurvedic (5000 year old holistic health system from India) and Chinese medicine. Curcuma longa belongs to the ginger family (Zingiberaceae). Turmeric has a distinct yellow colour and traditionally used as spice in Indian cooking. It is considered to be a super food, and one that can be used for your pet.
All pet parents want their beloved furkids to be healthy, and with the tremendous health benefits of turmeric, your dog, cat or rabbit will be living quality lives. This herb is widely used as a culinary spice and is considered to be a superfood. Its healing properties includes:
- anti-inflammatory properties and COX2 inhibitors to help arthritic conditions
- autoimmune disease support by improving the signaling pathways of immune cells
- anti-cancer support due to its antioxidant properties
- support for liver disorders through detoxification
- heart condition support through improved circulation
- lower bad cholesterol (LDL)
- helps reduce the risk of blood clotting
- OLD TIMER - for arthritis
- HEARTY HEART - for heart conditions
- TRIPSY - for kidney disorders
- ES CLEAR - for cancer support
- NATURES IMMUNO - for immune, cancer, heart support and well-being
- COCO FURCARE - for skin and coat health
- BLACK PEPPER
- OTHER INGREDIENTS : Purified water, glycerin.
To be taken twice daily. Determine your pet’s weight and then use the easy chart below to determine the correct dose. This is the minimum dosage.
|0 - 6.8 kg
|7.2 - 13.6 kg
|14 - 20.4 kg
|20.8 - 27.2 kg
|27.6 - 34 kg
|over 34 kg
Safe for all animals, reptiles, and avians. For small animals (rabbits, ferrets), avians, and reptiles use 1 drop per 0.9 kg of body weight.
HOW TO ADMINISTER
Shake well before use. The easiest method is to use the dropper provided and place the drops into your pet’s food or favorite treat. You can also use the dropper and squirt directly into the pet’s mouth. Some pets can be finicky, if this occurs consider hiding the drops in foods most pet’s love such as fish, chicken, yogurt, or a favorite treat. If your pet only eats dry food then soak a few kibbles at feeding time.
FOR BEST RESULTS
Herbal dietary supplements are beneficial to the health and well-being of your pet and are safe for long-term use. Every pet responds to natural herbal supplements differently, therefore it is important to be consistent and administer the product daily. Supplements generally take two to four weeks to take effect, however this will vary from one animal to the next.
Shelf life after opening is 6 months and must be refrigerated after opening. All NHV Natural Pet Products are pure herbal extracts and contain no artificial additives, preservatives, or coloring.
CAUTIONS AND CONTRAINDICATIONS
Do not use Turmeric in pregnant or nursing animals.
Speak to your vet before using health supplements. A second visit is recommended if your pet’s condition does not improve, or deteriorates after continued use of the supplements.
Product of NHV, British Columbia (Canada)